Thursday, February 11, 2016

I'm about to post another update of my kinky Savaii sex story, so if youre a God fearing virgin with

morals and no sin,
then read no more. (You lying whore:)


For the rest of us.....o le'a continuation le fagogo...
Previously on Savaii Sexcapades:

Part I: From the makeki with love
Part II: Nice your malu to eat
Part III: Mr Ten Tala speaks
(Okarch, ua aoga a'oa'oga numera fa'aroma I le kusiga o gei faigastory)

Part IV: Stripping away that layer, Village Edition.

I'm really really sorry to all of my friends who have been checking to see how things are going but I have really busy in Savaii and I had no credit on my phone, nor did we have cash power to charge it.
But here is the continuation of my warm relationship.
The last time you last visited, my Ten Tala sexy man was about to eat me senseless in the village pool but we were disturbed by that faikakala gossip mongering slut-bag from Liva who has slept with just about the whole rugby team and the rest of the road workers from Salelologa to Timbuktu. 
 
Whore.
Village Bicycle.
I am not like that at all,

I am a God fearing Christian girl who only knows good.
At least that's what my God-fearing mother and father believe. I am a sex vixen in reality.  
So I have met Mr Ten Tala several times now ---always after dark, always after choir practice.
Behind the pastor's house.
Next to Faleiva's hibiscus bush.
Under the eaves of his plantation shack

and pretty much where-ever we can be alone.

It was all going well until I realized, my sick moon was not flowing.


And we all know what that means when a woman's sick moon stops flowing. 
 

What really scared me was that I didn't know who to talk to,


I thought about it for days and finally - I summoned up the courage to ask Pukela, who is the eldest of the aualuma and she who has had numerous experiences with numerous partners. 

Pukela is well known for being pregnant, but in whispers, I know she knows how to make a pregnancy drop. 

I have to drop my pregnancy - because I will lose my Ekalesia, I will be fined, I will bring shame to my family and another minor detail, my MOTHER Will. Kill. Me. and my father will roast me in the umu.


So the solution is simple.
 
Drop my pregnant sickness. Now.

I told Mr Ten Tala about my problem but for some reason, he did not react; In fact, he stopped showing up altogether.
 
I miss him but I can't be seen looking for him. I don't trust his friends because they will talk.

I can't trust anyone really. So I need to find my own solution.
So Puleka it is.

I was so worried and I thought she would be outraged and disgusted but no, she was pretty clear about it. She will help me, she said.

She brought me into a group, of women - all of whom I have known and looked up to.

I waited for the backlash. And cried. And waited. But instead of hate.
And judgement.
 
I was suddenly let into a different circle of peace and quiet support from women I didn't expext to get compassion for.

They sat next to me at the village pool, washing away dirt from their husband's clothes and in hushed tones said, 
 
"Just go to Kikiga, he will fix you up."

Going to Kikiga was the hardest struggle because EVERYONE knows what he and his wife Palaka do after hours. They mix potent green leaves and perform rituals to people. Like me.
 

Suddenly, I was seeing things differently. I have always known my village as the God fearing Christian perfect village - perfect, virginal, rules.


This is the layer beneath, of whispers, sexual encounters, accidental pregnancies BUT, the same people inhibited these same layers. I felt so stupid, so na├»ve to not know what truly happens in a place I thought I knew inside out. What a surreal feeling, seeing the village I once knew shrouded with rules, order and perfection stripped naked. 

I am a bad person. I am evil. 

But ou ke le kea, I have friends now, I have a circle of people who know what I know. 
It is a refreshing.
freeing, exhiliaring emotion. 

I am thinking all this while Kikiga steps on my stomach. 

I am not crying, but deep down, I am just fucked up. I just want to run to my mother and cry to her but I know she will kill me. Before my father roasts me.

I can hear the sound of the pestle pounding into rock, where potent leaves crush and dying.

The sound reminds me of koko beans being pounded, except this sound I hear is not fragrant. It is fear. It is also anticipation. That drink will take my troubles away.


Kikiga hands me the cup, filled to the brim with a dirty green mixture - the juices of dead leaves.

Juices, hmmm, I thought, that's what got me here.
 
I pause for a moment to reflect.
Isn't it strange that a few weeks ago I was getting pleasantly pounded by Ten Tala and now here I am drinking stinking fucken leaves in the dark?
 

Please please Atua in Heaven, Atua of the Earth, Seas, Atua of the Arabs and all Deities, please take my problem away.
Put mana into this potion and let it solve my troubles, because there is no other way.
Ti Ent.
 
 
 
 

No comments: