Wednesday, January 27, 2016

my sewing machine is operational again,

thus my blog absence.


Here's a lil fagogo about the sewing machine struggle-nation.

My mother sews like a bawse, or rather, like a 11 year old Bangladeshi. She is brilliant.
I blogged before about how I was a nightmare diva when she sewed us our dresses for White Sunday.
Makua'i faigaka lava o a'u designs ga I lo'u ulu I la aso.
Anyhow, fast forward to now and my 8 yo has turned out to be a mini me to my mother.
She sketches her dream design on paper, coloured even and then asks me to sew it.
Here's the problem, my sewing qualifications is like, non-existent.
I did a year with Yuri at Logoipulotu and that was it.
Then the rest of the time, I've done things with mom helping or her cutting while I sewed.
Otherwise, I am not good at it.

But in the last two years, I've had NO choice but to learn. Mom is busy and when she's home, she is busy on the solitaire lol.

One of my grand goals, aside from getting a boob job, is to enrol in a sewing course.

But for now, yours truly will just struggle along the way....

No comments: