Friday, June 20, 2014

I was coming to Americans

Wow, 
It's been a while, but totally worth it.
You peoples from Amerika don't know how exciting it is for fobs like me to access:
  • Super cheap food.
  • Order coke and it comes in a massive glass
  • Ordering Caesar salad to offset the junk food I've been inhaling and the salad is massive and there's a huge chicken breast and it's drowned in sauce. YUM!
  • Big cars. Wow....makes me wanna sing out "manaia outou fale,...ma taavale afi. A o matou I o, e Tasi Le pasi ae mai Le afi, talalatatalalala"
  • Big ...err, everything. 
  • Cheetos, yum yum. 
  • Cheeseburgers 
  • Disneyland
My only minor qualms have been about tipping, I was no masagi, but seeing how incredibley hospitable and lovely people have been in customer service makes me think we should be promoting tipping in Samoa, coz ua ka lelava kikilo I Le faauu o foliga o waitresses.

Thanks also to the lovely people who ordered tuigas, I got to have an experience in the post shop trying to figure out where some of these places were that I was sending to and describing what I was sending to the lady. "Yes, headpieces, except,it's bigger ...yes,for dancing, no, not like mardi gras,...ok, like carnival (without the gstrangle and the drums).

Thank you Obamaland, next stop, Paris. 





No comments: