Friday, November 15, 2013

Blown out of proportion.,

Standing at the check in queu, I looked around me - at the crowd of Apia bound travellers - some I know, some I don't want to know because they are about to give me a suitcase to carry - kefs - some dressed in winter boots and leather jackets, because apparently, Samoa is freezing this week, and some - okay, fuck it, I can't be bothered being philosophical about this:

Samoan men my age - who were slim in 1999 and are now, 4 times that size.
Why why why Delilah????
Fat, obese  - and some more...it just angered me, especially because the gentleman I saw was someone I thought was rather good looking back in year 10.
In fact, I thought he was beautiful, and I thought I was going to marry the fukker.

I suddenly had this sense of elation, phew ! thankful that my infatuation with this boy dissipated very fast....because now, looking at him wadding to the counter, I exhale.....I could have been his wife, struggling to find his schlong in the heat of the night.

That is all. 

Back to my cupcakes.

Goddess of Samoa Sexstories.
  

2 comments:

Jason Brown said...

Haha and I thought it was going be to be a comment on one of my editorials!

Goddess said...

huh???? a comment...I have nothing to say Jason, you know me....I don't have much to say choohooo!