But then life happens and instead of dealing with it like a big girl, I am crawling to my blog to have a cry about it.
The pressure on my shoulders right now is like, killing me.(cue: awwwww- poor Goddess - cry me a river).
I have been planning a gig for tomorrow - for the last several weeks,,,,right down to the second.
This morning, an integral group who would are extremely ...integral to the programme, bailed.
No explanations, just "we got a better gig".
I have been up since 6am looking for a replacement and its now 10:53am and awaiting some responses.
I am desperate. Everything has been printed and finalised and all.
I just want to punch someone in the face. real hard. like, BAM! and then toss them to the gutter.
Yup - amazing? nah. fabulous nope. Professional? Fuck that.
My message of today is:
- If you deal with groups of Pacific people, think of the worst scenario and celebrate when they actually turn up.
- Have a Plan B, even if the Plan A are committed right up to the 11th hour. (I had a Plan B who I said Thanks to last week because Plan A were fully on board hahah, keffers).
- Find another outset to express your disapointment instead of a blog where your friends and family know your identity. (Don't school me about it, shuddup).
But - like a Goddess I will TRY focus on the positives:
-The rest of the event is happening
- The weather will be fabulous.
- I will turn 30 tomorrow, not that anyone will notice because we will be dashing around like nutters running the event
- My problems are not as bad as Len Brown's, who did the dirty with a chicklet on a council table.
So really, not that bad, but still - OOOOFERKOOOOOMZ