Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Want to sponsor a poor third world child towards educational opportunities?

PICK ME! PICK ME!!!
Please!
(Well mannered third world child I am too).

Your contribution will enable me to attend the symposium on the environment, globalization and sustainability. My thesis was based on the uptake of business sustainability practices among SMES in Samoa, and compared it to the NZ SME experience.
In other words, this symposium would be excellent...for ...them...I will enlighten them all about what happened on this side of the globe, raise awareness about the REAL issues from a REAL Third world child, but more so, I will learn more from experts in their various fields.

In the meantime, this child is going to catch the bus right to present to my usual amazing audience of 6 year olds. 

Thank You

Poor Third World Child.



THE LONDON SYMPOSIUM ON THE ENVIRONMENT, GLOBALIZATION AND SUSTAINABILITY

The London Symposium on the Environment, Globalization and Sustainability will be held 7 and 8 December 2013 at The Oxford and Cambridge Club in London.


No comments: