Sunday, November 18, 2012

Telling my fagogo in real life.

Today, for the first time in years, I told a fagogo to a live audience.

I was nervous at first, particularly as it was a bunch of teens who have the attention span of ...teens.

This was done as part of a programme offered to young Pacific students who have leadership potential. Ten are selected from their schools and spend the day in various sessions. Today's theme was 'Identity'.

Someone pulled out of a workshop and I was the last resort.

Anyhow, I can't repeat much because I forget but what I found funny was that the kids were laughing at parts of the story that were not meant to be funny. And that made me laugh.

I liked that telling a fagogo in real life is as animating as it is here.

Thank you for reading my madness since 2006.

Aue.

No comments: