Monday, June 25, 2012

Don't worry, I got this!

There are women out there who are truly onto it, ..they are up at the crack of dawn, preparing their children for school, etc, cleaning the house, washing and then working and still rocking at everything else.

Yeah,  I'm not one of them, but I try.
And most of the time, I think "I got this, chill...let me fix it". shuffle along Bob the Builder.
Much of it comes from planning well ahead so that there are no suprises. Right?
Wrong.
There is such a thing as overplanning and under-caring about what you just planned.

Like setting the alarm clock at 5:30am and waking up at 8. Tuai ai ma tamaiti i le aoga.
Or booking flights 2 months ahead and then realising a week out that the departure date from here coincides with the END of the conference.
And rocking up to a venue a day earlier for an event.

The message for today therefore becomes: Goddess, get your shit together, it's only Monday!

No comments: