Tuesday, September 06, 2011

O le Tulafale, The Orator



I know its rugby epidemic right now, but if you live in New Zealand, then I strongly suggest you save this date:

6th October to watch 'The Orator, O le Tulafale' by Tusi Tamasese (and may I name drop and fia falealili fua right over here and say...he is a Waikato graduate :-)


Now, now, IF you don't live in NZ or perhaps you do and you are about to email me asking for a copy of the DVD, may I direct you to the newly introduced copyrights laws in your country, lol.
This is not Broken Promises B grade so to speak.
This is a world class film, recently screened at the Venice Film Festival....so definitely NO to gettin' a DVD from your custen brada's nephews sister's second custen.


If this doen't make your spine tingle, then I don't know what will....maybe a late tackle?
choohooo...
Manuia faasausauga o le afiafi (:

5 comments:

Coconut Girl said...

So is that a definite NO then to getting a copy of the dvd? Haha. Sista, this is the new age, we will FIND a pirated copy from our custen brada working at CSL lol.

TMT said...

Haha - Can't wait for the movie! Dont worry after we Fia-Falealili Fua, We will do the Salelesi Way:) Get that Coyp... haha!

Stivi Galuega said...

I feel so proud, I can't wait and so glad, this is art for reals unlike the Broken Promise home made soapy manure. The production quality of the trailer alone is amazement.

<<...TREX...>>> said...

could somebody tell me where I can find this dvd? is it out yet? I'm so desperate for one lol...

Soko said...

So if we do happen to live in the states, how do I get a copy? I looked it up everywhere, but no luck!