The last week has been a fun one for MM and I.
We've managed to sleep in from Monday to Saturday - and then taking our royal time to do things.
We've nesting apparently, for the new bebe.
The newborn clothes have been dug out of the 15 tupperware boxes in the garage.
and Sorted. In colours.
Then 'warm' washed it carefully with sensitive powder and too much softener.
only this once because when the bebe is born its gonna be business as usual - velo i le masigi, le ago about sensitive, velo i le dryer, koe faaofu, choohoo.
After we took the newborn stuff to hang and dry.
I did something my MIL would love me for;
I IRONED EVERY SINGLE ITEM.
for the record, i don't 'do' ironing unless its rrreeealy obviously maagumigumi to the days.
This time, i even ironed the towels, face clothes and cloth nappies!
we also packed our overnight bag - ideally for me and the newborn but a certain MM was also chucking in her pajamas, toys and Dora books. Fail fail.
anyhow - at least i can cross off the newborn clothes task - thanks to MM's extensive collection NZ, Samoa, Austria and France. So if i'm having a boy, then sorry matey - you'll be in a few pink numbers for a while. heh.
What else is happening?
- Major floods in inland areas of QLD and BNE. Death toll so far; 15 and counting sadly.
everyone i know are safe so far, thank God.
- We have a brand new niece born last week....very exciting. we have not met yet. soon!
- MT still in Haast.
- CJ and PA somewhere in the southern alps.
- the Omanis are back home now ...miss them ):
- Armed robbery in Savaii. (read the Samoa Observer version soon to be up, me thinks)....this isn't the first by the way, its the First to be reported in the news
- FB is becoming a place of expression for some who are lacking such outlets in reality...and the more they utter an update, the shallower they become. But - it makes for fascinating reading.
- we have new neighbours, a cop! yay - hope that will deter the activities at the p lab next door, lol.