Monday, December 06, 2010

Why am I doing this?

It's only 18 sleeps before the man with the big fat belly climbs down the chimney, and we have done nothing, aside from tree...that counts for something at least!
This week, I submit my second and HOPEFULLY final draft, provided I did everything the cheechar asked for. Inshallah.
Once I get over this thesis bump, I can well and truly say its a festive season, in the meantime, it continues to be little sleep and non stop dreams and every waking moment thoughts of writing writing writing.
Then I can truly focus on this other bump growing as I type. hah.

I'm staying postive, and trying to finish this off because I am not getting any slimmer (haha),..its tough, after 3 hours of sitting and typing, my ass is just completely numb and all i want to do is lie in a fetal position and sleep.
In retrospect, I should have planned things out better.
Probably not get preggo and be doing a thesis together. ANd not be working at the same time. But hey, today is not about regrets and whining.
Its not about what ifs and shoulda coulda'...its all about.."I CAN DO IT, YES I CAN, YES I CAN"
Im sure if i say it often enough i will convince meself.

Motivational Corner:
If I finish this off this week,
I can enjoy the holidays
Sleep in,
Chalk on the sidewalk with the midget
Have weekends to laze around and do NOTHING
enjoy life and just chill.
I CAN DO IT
I CAN DO IT
I AM DOING IT
YES I CAN
GOD DAMNIT I WILL GET THRU THIS!

2 comments:

LV said...

Best of luck ...and yes, you CAN do it! ...:)

kuaback said...

kalofa e..faamalosi..koekiki a uma ga faakalakala oga happy loa laia i le holidays...