Thursday, December 02, 2010

sob sob, my favourite Pisikoa blogger is leaving ):

One of my favourite pasttime in the past year, is faikakalaring on Matt's Samoa blog.
It's so funny because I get to borrow his american lenses to see how we do things in Samowah (:
and i like that i lot.
It's also the only frequently updated blog out of Samoa, me thinks.

I recall reading one of his posts a few months back and I thought, "hmmm, that sounds soooo much like some people in my aiga basket". well, i found out later, he was referring to that very aiga basket. haha.

I'm hoping some other pisikoa will step up to the mark,...and do as cool a job as Matt.

..hey, maybe thats a role that the Peace Corp office should do, a blogger for each school, hah!

anyhow, thank you Diplomatt for the laughs and the entertainment (do i sound like a stalker yet?)

2 comments:

FreshyNZ said...

I'm an avid fan of Matt too (and your blog!) Of the new batch of PC there's Lili's blog ("No I didn't use spellcheck") who has frequent posts. And I'm enjoying reading Nancy's blog ("There are rocks in my river").

Lani Wendt Young said...

You too!? its a small world on blog...I enjoy Matts thoughts. And i got to meet him in person once or twice. And i was sad he left. sigh. (do i sound like stalker!)