Thursday, May 20, 2010

What would Jesus have said?

Had he known that we can now follow his journey on google?

No, i'm not preaching, so move your finger off the mouse right now heathen! heh..

We've been taught the Bible from an early age but never with reference to actual places that exist today, right?
...well anyway, I was shocked when my granma told me during the Gulf War (when I was a newborn:-) that that same region is where Jesus was spreading the word...i was like WHAAAT!

I was even more enthralled when Momma dearest visited the Greek isle of Patmos and that's where John from Faaaliga is from, and where God sent the angels with the revelations to him. Auoka!

Then, sistra lives near Salalah, in Oman where the patient leper Iopu lived his final years.

Any the bottom line is?
I appreciate these biblical stories more because there is a point of reference that I can visualise.
I needed to see to believe...coz im a Judas like that.
.......................................................................................
MM still in quarantine and banned from daycare coz she had the shits yesterday...bug going round. I took her to work instead and she was really good...and very excited about seeing her cousin today arriving from Samorah.
.......................................
Today, MM and I collected the Omani delegation, fresh back from Savaii where brother in law dearest go his pe'a. Very beautiful I must say, but hey, thats not my story to tell so I'll try get Malelega to tell the story about the pe'a....the little i can say here is that it was done totally ol' school...like, really ol' school - but...it aint my story to tell, so watch this space., but not too closely coz I havent asked Mex yet to write hah..





No comments: