Now that's a good story to tell at the next piss up! or a Tui ad:
"I was walkin' down this park and two YEAH RIGHT!
vampires appeared out of nowhere
and sucked my blood"
Reminds me of the NZ Police ad campaign on getting better work stories, this is a funny one.
Can you tell i'm too lazy to conjure up a fagogo today? sorry mate, a bit busy but highlights of the week so far:
- MM settling in well at kindy
- Sale at Farmers, kids wear 50% off. cheap thrills!
- Sun is shining brightly, alleluia
- Lealali's completed his pe'a and we get to see them tomorrow, yay!!!!
- Despite the cold, dreary wake ups these few days, by 11am its a sunny cool day and i get to appreciate my coffee a whole lot more....ahhh, it warms up my soul and stops me from being hungry so that my stomach is not expanding...oh the simple joys~!