Tuesday, April 06, 2010

That Easter break did a lot of good for us all


MM playing in the water at Waihi
...I've come back from camping...rejuvenated, rested, slightly burnt and grateful for the blessings in my life.
Alleluia(:

We spent three gorgeous days in the sun, the stunning bush walks and outdoors with my little camper MM.
Loved it!

So, in an effort to carry this postive energy through my working week, I'm recounting the things that matter in this world (:
- My loved ones, here and afar...i love and miss you all, i wish we were all together for the break, but you are all in my thoughts.
- I miss my momma who remains the strongest post in our fale o'o.
- My sisters who make me laugh, angry, cry, smile, drunk, and who make me,...Me.
- ...and am looking forward to seeing my gorgeous nephews this weekend, the little one is turning 1 and we gonna celebrate!!!!

manuia le vaiaso 

No comments: