Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas 2009


I have been very busy with life lately, thus why I have not updated my blog.But then I realised pictures tell a bigger fagogo than I can ever narrate, therefore....here we go!
Here's favourite image of the month, MM winking at the camera when I placed a auke on her hair. Funny.

then there was the food...

Lots of great food that all went to my hips, tummy and thighs....thanks to my fat-storing-for-long voyages-Samoan genes.

Lots of children and gifts, broken toys, screaming tantrums, constipated bubbas, tired parents, happy sugar-fueled toddlers, beach walks, park visits and childhood memories.


More food and drunk parents, aye Lealali!

MM showing off her $2.00 shop taonga

Tauilagi n Moelagi getting pe'a from Granma

and more food....

1 comment:

Shark Girl said...

I LOVE the wink pic - splitting image of a cheeky little you once upon a time :) Happy New Year to you all! xox