1. Fresh strawberries (and oranges, apples, kiwifruit, veges)
2. Lots of great friends
3. Meat is affordable
4. Not as busy as other places
5. Free or heavily subsidized children's medication
6. Lots of things to do for children
7. Everyone minds their own business (aside from our faikakala friends who are ready inviting us for coffee just to pry into our and ours lives (-:
8. Close to both coasts; Raglan and Mount/TRG for the beach
9. Close to Ruapehu for skiing n Taupo.
10. Because its not Auckland. Pugi (:(actually, because for the money we saved to buy our house, we'd have just afforded half a garage in Mangere, so there!)
Not long to go before before WLG to see MJ and co...yay!!!!!
hmmm,still can't post pics, damn it!!!